Legal Defense Fund
(for our Law Enforcement brothers and sisters)
- No Cap on Benefits
- Administered by peace officers for peace officers
- More than 99,000 participants in 20 states
- Proven representation to public safety officers since 1974
- Panel of experienced local attorneys
Coverage Is For Acts Or Omissions Within The Scope Of Employment Civil:
If there is:
- A legal conflict of interest between you and your employer
- Inadequate representation by your employer
- If your employer refuses to represent you for an act or omission within the scope of your employment
You will be provided with independent Counsel by the Legal Defense Fund.
Full representation by an experienced criminal attorney from the outset of the investigation through trial. This benefit is available no matter what agency does the investigation: Local, State, Federal.
Civil and Criminal:Customary and Usual Services:
- Conflict Coverage – each member get separate Counsel
- Court Reporters
- Court Costs
- Expert Witnesses
Labor Activity – Coverage for disciplinary civil, criminal or contempt actions arising from concerted labor activity.